Analytica’s range of environmental testing services bring all the hallmarks of our company’s innovative approach, seen in all the the markets that it services. By applying our ‘game changing’ approach to testing, our environmental customers enjoy:
- Fast turnaround times – typically 3 working days from sample receipt as a standard for most tests, with urgent testing available.
- Affordable prices, customised to your needs. Useful pricing tools allow you to estimate project costs without delays with quotes.
- Customer service that is friendly and helpful – which our clients find to be ‘second to none’.
- Innovative approaches to sample containers and job pricing which save our clients time, and give them in more control.
While Analytica has been in existence since 2011, our technical staff bring decades of commercial analytical testing experience to the environmental market. Dr. Terry Cooney, founder and General Manager at Analytica, has been commercially testing environmental samples since the 1990’s. The services he has developed at Analytica represent world best practice in accurate, efficient, high throughput testing.
Analytica has been developing its environmental testing services since 2014, and in 2016 launched its broad scope of testing to the NZ market. This includes IANZ/ISO 17025 accreditation for organic and inorganic testing of waters and soils, and partnerships to deliver the broader range of services customers require.
Who Should Use Analytica?
Tests are available to meet a range of needs, including:
- Assessment and remediation of contaminated land.
- Monitoring trade waste and for resource consents.
- Measurement of water quality.
- One off or unique projects, where a special approach is needed.
Analytica is also an accredited supplier of testing for methamphetamine and related compounds. Through our dedicated website you can get information about testing services, as well as many of the common questions asked about drug residues in NZ properties.