Our suites cover an extensive range of compounds that are commonly required when investigating contaminated sites. Full analyte lists are available on request from our customer support team, with analysis being undertaken using both gas and liquid chromatography as appropriate.
We offer the following suites to determine the appropriateness of water for stock and activities:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) – our suite of over 60 analytes includes fumigants, sulfonated volatiles, oxygenated compounds, monocyclic aromatic compounds, naphthalene, halogenated aromatics, halogenated aliphatic compounds, trihalomethanes and gases. We also offer a library search for other compounds identified during analysis but not included in the standard suite.
- Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds (SVOC) – includes compounds falling into categories such as phenolics, PAHs, organochlorine pesticides, phthalate esters, nitrosamines, nitroaromatics, ketones, haloethers, chlorinated hydrocarbons, anilines, and benzidines. We also offer a library search for other compounds identified during analysis but not included in the standard suite.
- Organochlorine Pesticides (OCP) – a 26 compound suite offering testing in water and soil, including trace level analysis where particularly low detection limits are required.
- Organo-nitrogen and Organo-phosphate Pesticides (ONOP) - a 122 compound suite offering testing in soil and water.
- Acid Herbicides and PCP - A 22 compound suite offering testing in soil and water with the option of PCP testing individually.
- Polychlorinated Biphenyl Compounds (PCB) – 37 PCB compounds in water and soil, including trace level analysis where particularly low detection limits are required.
- Dioxins – Analytica does not operate methods for dioxin analysis, but sub-contracts these to our preferred supplier.
- Tributyltin (TBT) – Tributyltin and Triphenyltin testing in soil and water.
- Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Nitrite, Sulfate, Total dissolved solids
- Total anions, cations, pH, total alkalinity, hydroxide alkalinity, carbonate, bicarbonate, dissolved oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, Langelier Saturation Index, EC, total dissolved salts, aluminium, arsenic, beryllium, boron, calcium, cadmium, copper, iron, lead, lithium, magnesium, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, nickel, phosphorus, pottasium, selenium, sodium, uranium, vanadium, zinc, Sodium Adsorption ration, chloride, sulphate, nitrate-N, nitrate, total nitrogen, total hardness
- E. coli, Total Nitrogen, Nitrate-N, Nitrite-N, TKN, Total Phosphorus, DRP, Turbidity