Easter and Anzac Day Operating Hours 2019
Easter and Anzac Day fall between Fri 19 Apr and Thurs 25 Apr. We wanted to make contact and let you know our plans for receiving samples and testing over this holiday period.
Hamilton Laboratory - Main Site
Normal service will be available up to Thursday 18 April 2019. Operational hours for the period Friday 19 April 2019 through to Friday 26 Apr 2019 are as follows:
- Friday 19 April (Good Friday) - Laboratory operating with skeleton staff; able to receive samples.
- Saturday 20 April - Laboratory operating standard Saturday service.
- Monday 22 April (Easter Monday) - Laboratory closed. No receipt of samples.
- Tuesday 23 April - Laboratory operating, normal capacity.
- Wednesday 24 April - Laboratory operating, normal capacity.
- Thursday 25 April (Anzac Day) - Laboratory operating with skeleton staff; able to receive samples
Service returns to normal on Friday 26 April with the standard Saturday service running on Saturday 27 April for drugs of abuse and environmental clients.
Urgent services will not be available on days with skeleton staffing and reporting may also be limited on these days. Please contact our Sample Reception teams as per below if you have any urgent needs over this period.
Regional Asbestos Laboratories
Our asbestos laboratories (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin) will be operating on non-stat days only. On Good Friday (Fri 19 Apr), Easter Monday (Mon 22 Apr) and Anzac Day (Thurs 25 Apr), these regional laboratories will not be open to receive or analyse samples. For asbestos related enquiries, contact our Environmental Sample Reception using the details below.
If you know that you will have any special requirements from us over this period, please contact the relevant Sample Reception team ASAP so we can work out how best to meet your needs:
Food & Drugs Sample Reception: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07 444 5571
Environmental & Asbestos Sample Reception: email@example.com / 07 444 5574
The team at Analytica Laboratories would like to wish you an enjoyable break over the Easter and Anzac Day period.